Welcome to Scienceium the “scienceium.com“. These Terms of Service govern your use of our website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use our services.
Use of the Website
You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only and in a manner consistent with all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations..
Content and Copyright
- The content on the Website, including but not limited to knowledge base articles, books, and job information, is provided for informational purposes only.
- All content on the Website is the property of Scienceium.com unless otherwise stated. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or republish any part of the Website without our prior written consent.
- Users may contribute to the Website by submitting articles, comments, or other content. By submitting content, you grant scienceium a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use, modify, and display the content on the Website.
- User contributions must comply with our content guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any content that violates these guidelines or is deemed inappropriate.
No Charges or Fees
- Scienceium.com is completely free to use. We do not charge any fees or costs for accessing knowledge base articles, books, articles, or job information available on the Website.
- We do not collect any charges or payments from users for any services provided on the Website.
Changes to Terms of Service
Scienceium reserves the right to update or change these Terms of Service at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the updated terms on the Website.
Thank You !